Wednesday, August 27, 2008

There is a possibility I have a deathly contagious disease...

Ok ok...maybe I don't have a disease. But I could. Today was the worst day of my life! The most horrible thing that could ever happen to me did. I gave someone a pedicure today!! It is very possible that I could have died of repulsiveness.
I know you might be thinking I'm making a big deal out of nothing at all. But it is a big deal. I HATE feet! Pretty much more than anything else ever. This isn't just something I find slightly irritating. It's something that makes me sick to even think about. Some people hate spiders or snakes maybe even getting old. Nope not me. I'm afraid of feet. And it was a horrible experience.
So about this nasty procedure I had to take part in. Everyone in my class knows I've been dreading this day. Trust me I've talked about it. So no one wanted to be my partner in fear that I would throw up on them once I saw their nasty feet. Which isn't exactly a stretch I really did want to. Anyways, there were 10 sighs of relief when the names were called about who was to be paired up with who. The 11th girl had the look of death on her face knowing I would have to be her partner. I want you to know I tried to be positive and forward focused but it is freaking hard when you have someones foot in your face and you have to massage it for ten freaking minutes each foot! And to make it worse this girl has been a swimmer all her life! Have you ever seen a swimmers foot?! I hadn't until today and it's not something I would ever like to experience again. No bueno. Her toes were webbed together, her heals were coarse and flaking off, and her toe nails stained yellow from all the chlorine. I'm sure the bright orange toe nail polish that I used made everything look tons better.
I better get used to feet seeing as most girls have AT LEAST 5 pedicures a week while at school.

All I can say is....I will never look at Michael Phelps the same way again.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yes i want a foot massage