Sunday, August 17, 2008

So here is to my first time blogging. We will see how good I am at it!
Wel...I moved to Rexburg the first part of July and started Paul Mitchell later that month. It's going pretty sweet. I have to say that being in a classroom for 6 weeks isn't my favorite thing but i'm half way done with core and then I'm out on the floor doing hair on something other then a doll head. I love the new challenges life is bringing me and can't wait to see what else is in store for my life. It's crazy how different life is from living at home but I do love it. However, I do miss my moms cooking! Cup-of-Soups are getting really old, really fast. I need to get on the cooking thing. ;)
I'm staying busy and living life to the fullest. I never know what tomorrow will bring or if I will even get to see it so I want to always be happy. Some people dance in the rain and some people just get wet. I'll be dancing my way through life!

0 comments: