Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I passed!!!!!!!!

So last week was my floor and written test to get out of core and....I passed!!! I'm no longer in core! Wahoo! It's been the coolest feeling ever. It was the longest most stressful 6 weeks of my life. Don't get me wrong I loved it but it was dang hard and there was a lot of information to obtain. I'm now on the floor! I have to protege for 2 weeks and then I'm on my own taking appointments. I'm so excited to finally start doing what I came here for! The girl I was helping today was amazing and it got me really excited to do what I'm doing. I can't wait to make people feel beautiful! It's awesome to think I can play a part in that!!! I'm so happy!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Steve and Sarah Simper said...

yay!!!congrats! I bet it feels good to be done with that part of it. Im excited for you! (Well mostly so you can do my hair now haha )