Saturday, August 23, 2008

And being at Paul Mitchell finally sets in!

So I've been in school for a month now. 12 more to go! Wahoo!! I'm really starting to like it. I learned how to cut hair this week. It was crazy! I was way nervous but it actually ended up being pretty good. I can't wait to do it on a real person and not a doll head. This next week is going to be spa week, which includes pedicures. I think I might just gag. I hate feet...even my feet make me sick...blah. Not excited but I'll have to get over it sometime so why not have it be now.
Anyways. This week was crazy awesome. Doing hair finally set in and I got mine done!!! I cut off 6 inches of hair! It's way short but I love it. It takes 10 minutes to get ready everyday and it even looks good haha. I colored it as well. No more blonde for me. I'm back to brown with a little bit of red. I love the color too. It's just wonderful. I'll have to post pictures when I take some. From what the chickas tell me at school I look a lot older which is awesome seeing as I'm the youngest person there and they all make jokes about it. haha oh good good times!!!

0 comments: