Saturday, January 10, 2009

Whatever it Takes

Well, I haven't done a little entry in quiet some time. So mother, here it is. (just fyi she tells me she checks my blog everyday to see if I have written something new so this one is for her)
Surprise!!! There is nothing new in my life! Thanksgiving rocked my socks and I swear I ate my weight in food. Christmas...AMAZING! Can I just say I had no idea how amazing it feels to have all your family around you all at once until I moved. I love them all so much and honestly as cliche as it sounds, that was the best part of my holiday! New Years...not a fan. It's great for all the couples that get to kiss as the clock strikes 12...but as for the singles...not so bueno. Congrats to the million of you that got engaged and shoved your ring in my face when you got back to school! I enjoyed it!!! Someday I'll get to do it to you!...I hope...
However, I am very excited for the new year!! It's going to be jammed pack full of amazingness! I get to go to Vegas in February!!! Wahoo! It's for school, there is an amazing hairshow there and I got a ticket! I'm so excited I get to meet Angus Mitchell!!! Amazing!
I've decided this year I want to work on one thing...me. I'm not exactly happy with who I am. Not that I do bad things or am a bad person. But I know I'm not the best I can be. 'Try a little harder, be a little better' right? I want to be the person I was sent here to be. I have so many things to do and I don't know how long I have to do them. I just want to continue to strive to be the best me. That's my goal for this year, and the rest of my life!

1 comments:

Frank and Alyson Paice said...

Thanks for blogging. I love it, you are amazing. Our goals for this year are similar, what does that mean?